Monday, July 11, 2011

Out there.

The Jets have an official Twitter account. A discussion of player names came up--as in, which ones folks were considering having on their soon-to-be-acquired new Winnipeg jerseys.

I chimed in with RJ08's name. (He hasn't chosen a jersey number yet, so he's still #8 to me.)

In addition to being the first (and only) one to mention him, I got re-tweeted.

Now if only I knew whether anyone was actually reading that...

Coupled with this, during a Googlefest over the weekend, I discovered a Twitter account belonging, allegedly, to mperreault. Despite an admittedly cocky sentence of profile information (something about being a center with "magic hands" is all I'll say), it could be him. No tweets yet to prove one way or the other.

I love you and hate you, Internet. Look what you do to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment